« Moving house | Main | Stand back - I am not sure how grumpy this thing gets »


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Do you think she could access online counselling if there are problems finding a counsellor in her area? just a thought.

Most churches offer counselling to people going through tough times.
You could try "the Father's house" in Bellville. Their number is (021) 9191129 Mon to Fri 9am to 1pm. The lead counsellor is Rhonda.

Try FAMSA - they are excellent and have charges that are based on what you can afford: http://www.famsa.org.za/counselling.asp

She's welcome to give me a call if she would like to, and we can discuss by phone whether I would be of any use to her. Happy to meet her for a coffee out your way. Could perhaps also then refer her to people I know who would be willing to see her at no charge.

The comments to this entry are closed.


  • Medsitters Au pairs

More Ads

| More


Bloggy Stuff

  • Living and Loving

  • SA Blog Awards Badge

  • Featured in Alltop

  • Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

  • RSS Feed
Blog powered by Typepad
This is the Reviews Design