Oh what the hell, I might as well enjoy it. I was going to say we can only talk about names after Wed's LBC (live baby check) but you know what, I can't keep living in limbo, waiting and worrying about the 'what if'. I am going to TRY my best to enjoy this pregnancy. (Dear Jinx, I am not enticing you, I am being pragmatic rather than arrogant. Please don't punish me)
So, name that baby. The parameters:
- Must fit in with Adam and Kate
- Don't worry too much about fitting in with Albertyn because what the hell fits in with that anyway. Don't tell Marko I said that.
- We prefer short names. Like Adam and Kate.
- Not terribly fond of very modern or trendy names.
- Ben and Luke are out as they are the names of my other sons who passed away.
Fire away. I look forward to your suggestions. A smooch (with tongue) to the person who comes up with the winning name.