1. Sister gave birth to a little girl yesterday, weighed in at 3.9kg’s, exactly 3kg’s more than my son. Apparently both are doing well. The aunt is grateful they are doing well of course, but what a bittersweet moment. (imagine that, have sex, get pg, have smooth pg, give birth, have baby???)
2. My next u/s is on Friday. I get nervous just thinking about it.
3. I am still feeling positively awful with the nausea, which is of course very reassuring. I would be panicking without it. So nauseas but happy.
4. Time has never gone so slowly.
5. I am jealous of Julia who has three (3) people looking after her cooter, I mean pg. She does tend to be a bit of a show off though. Obsessive compulsive beta and progesterone tester.
6. I am guessing at least two in the oven for Cecily. Her first u/s is tomorrow.
7. I still think Julie is an asshole. Even though she is my BF.
8. I am totally boring as I have nothing to say. I will try and find some inspiration this afternoon.